allison FranceAwesome quality and very good after sale service.
Fatima PeterI like their friendly service,and the product are very good, too!
AlbertThe company considerate after-sales service ,And try their best to meet the requirement of customers. We will be a long-term cooperation.
Dog Pack Hound Travel Camping Hiking Backpack Saddle Bag Rucksack for Medium & Large Dog Bag
|Model NO.||KABAG103||Color||Gray, Orange, White, Yellow, Green, Black, Red, Blue, Purple|
|Transport Package||Carton||Specification||Side Compartments: 7 X 9.6" / 17.8 X 24.4cm; Side|
|Production Capacity||50000PCS/Week||Application||Dogs, Small Animals|
|Carrying Type||Crossbody Bag||Max Weight||<6Jin|
Customer Question & Answer (0)
- cotton canvas
- High density cotton canvas provide a better holding for your beloved pet and do not hurt fur
- Two main zipper side compartments with semi-open pockets for carrying dog food holder, water, snacks, wast disposal bags, etc.
- NOTE: The dog pack handle is not used for lifting up your dog; Dog expert: For most dogs, 10% to 12% of their body weight is a good starting point. This would be 5 to 6 pounds for a 50 pound dog, or 2.5 to 3.0 kilos for a 25 kilogram dog, for example. Of course, the right amount depends on a number of factors, such as your dog's breed, physical fitness, and energy level.
- Multi-functional dog backpack, ideal for dog hiking, camping, long trail walks, backpacking trips, traveling or everyday use
- Net weight: 600g/21oz; 3 adjustable straps fits for medium & large dog; F: 16"-26"/41-66cm (neck), 30"-42"/76-107cm (chest), 10"/25cm (back)
WHY CHOOSE DOG GEAR?
A dog lives his/her life similar to how a man would, and you can get tactical no matter if it's 2-legged-living or 4-legged-living.
Questions and Answers:
Question: How big are the pouches ?
Answer: You could fit 3 12oz cans in each or 2 reg water bottles with extra room.
Question: How much fits in each pocket? Would 2 regular size water bottles fit on either side?
Answer: Yes, but I find it better to use water pouches.
Question: Would this fit a 40lb queensland heeler?
Answer: Fits my lab/collie mix and he's about 50lbs. Straps are so long I cut them down and burned the ends. Holds enough supplies for a 3-4 day backpacking trip
If you are interested in our products,please feel free to contact us:
|Company name||Shenzhen Jason International Technology Co.,Ltd|
|Contact person||Wendy Zhao|
|Tel||(0755) 2708 8249|