allison FranceAwesome quality and very good after sale service.
Fatima PeterI like their friendly service,and the product are very good, too!
AlbertThe company considerate after-sales service ,And try their best to meet the requirement of customers. We will be a long-term cooperation.
precision Rosemount 248 Temperature transmitter for common Single Point measurement
|Place of Origin||China or USA|
|Certification||SAA,CSA,FM, IECEx, INMETRO Intrinsic Safety TIIS Flameproof, China Intrinsic Safety, China Flameproof|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1pc|
|Packaging Details||In carton or as customer’s requirement|
|Supply Ability||1000 pcs|
digital temperature thermometer,
mercury in glass thermometers
Rosemount module of 248 Temperature transmitter for common Single Point measurement application requirements
- Ready to Install. Remove it from the Box and Install into the Process for significant cost savings
- Unsurpassed Performance for Temperature Monitoring Points
- Industry Standard DIN Form B Size Enables Mounting in Any Connection Head
- Reliable EMC Performance by Meeting NAMUR NE 21
- Recommendation Communicates Using Open HART / 4-20 mA Protocol
The Rosemount 248H Temperature Transmitter is designed to meet common Single Point measurement application requirements. This transmitter with HART® protocol can easily be ordered with a variety of sensors (RTDs and thermocouples) and thermowells. The Rosemount 248H is provided in a head mount configuration suitable for installation in a wide variety of connection heads and housings. A PC-programmable interface is available, providing an easy-to-use configuration method from any PC.
· Basic temperature transmitter offers a reliable solution for temperature monitoring points
· Standard transmitter design provides flexible and reliable performance in process environments
· Experience lower over-all installation costs when compared to wiring sensor directly, reducing the need for expensive extension wires and multiplexers
· Explore the benefits of a Complete Point Solution from Rosemount Temperature
The Rosemount 248 pt100 temperature transmitter is designed to meet common Single Point measurement application requirements. This transmitter with HART® protocol can easily be ordered with a variety of sensors (RTDs and thermocouples) and thermowells. The Rosemount 248 is provided in a head mount configuration suitable for installation in a wide variety of connection heads and housings. Additionally, a Rail Mount configuration is also available for rail and rack mountable applications. A PC-programmable interface is available, providing an easy-to-use configuration method from any PC.
|Digital Accuracy||0.20°C (0.36°F) or 0.1% of span|
|Ambient Temperature Effect||± 0.006°C/°C per 1.0°C (1.8°F) change in ambient (Pt100 RTD)|
|Stability||0.1% reading or 0.1°C (0.18°F) for 1 year|
|Input||2-, 3-, and 4-wire RTDs, thermocouple, millivolt, ohm|
|Output||2-wire, linear with temperature or input on 4-20 mA/HART signal|
|Supply Voltage||12 - 42.2V|
|Supply Voltage||12 - 42.2V in HART Protocol
9 - 32V in FOUNDATION Fieldbus Protocol
Increased performance over wiring sensors directly
Easy to use computer interface
Rosemount 248HA - Headmount Temperature Transmitter
Industry standard DIN Form B headmount transmitter size enables mounting in any connection head
Ready-to-install out of the box
Unsurpassed performance for temperature monitoring points
Reliable EMC performance meets NAMUR NE21 recommendation
Communicates using open 4–20 mA/HART Protocol
A 248C PC-based HART configuration interface is available