Place of Origin:
±1° Meat Fish Poultry Quick - Read Digital Probe LCD Thermometer With LCD Display
Digital Probe Thermometer
Digital Probe Thermometer with LCD Display
Model No. SHDM-02
* C and F display selectable.
* Temperature range of -58 to 392 °F (-50 to 200 °C)
* Pocket-sized quick-read thermometer that's great for measuring temp in thin cuts of meat, fish or poultry
* 2-3/4-inch stainless steel stem can get a reading in 6-8 seconds; ABS plastic housing with big digit display and data-hold capabilities
* Plastic protective sheath can be used as a handle extension; includes temperature guide
* Saving power: Auto-off after 10 minutes if no-operation
* Max-Min setting
* Accuracy : ±1°C/F
The digital probe thermometer is designed for quickly measuring the temperature of thin cuts of meat, fish or poultry, set for the desired doneness of beef, lamb, pork, chicken or turkey, and suitable for the farm dairy for ensuring safety of milk from contaminants, etc. Made of food-safe ABS plastic with a stainless steel stem, the thermometer is waterproof and shatterproof and features big digits with data-hold and a temperature guide. Features self-set calibration and auto-off. The Quick-Read feature that measure temperature in just 6 to 8 seconds and update every second. Quick-Read thermometers give highly accurate readings in a wide temperature range from -58 to +392°F (-50 to +200°C).
Send your inquiry directly to us