radar liquid level transmitters with flange process connection
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 mt|
|Packaging Details:||12.5kgx2bags/ctn, 25kg pp bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 days|
|Payment Terms:||LC OR TT|
Fructo oligosactharide ( FOS ) , CAS: 308066-66-2
Fructooligosactharide, referred to as the FOS, also known as Oligofructoseor or Sucrosetrisacchride. whose fructosyl units (F) are bound at the β(2→1) position of sucrose (GF) respectively, the soluble dietary fibre, naturally existes in more than 36000 kinds of plants, such as burdock (3.6%) , onion (2.8%) ,garlic (1.0%) ,rye (0.7%) and bananas (0.3%). FOS is recognized as typical Prebiotics, as its significant healthy benefits, excellent processability and good tastes. FOS has even been the most extensive application Prebiotics at present.
Chemistry structural formula of Fructooligosaccharide
1. Improve intestines
2. balancing body microorganism, building up a probotic preponderant intestinal environment
3. inhibiting bad bacteria, reducing toxin production
4. enhancing immunity system
5. promoting minerals absorption, such as calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, etc.
6. low calorie value
1. Kinds of healthy functions are approved by science trials and studies
2. Being granted as the third generation function factor
3. One of the typical prebiotics general recognized over the world, Nutrition and Healthy Advocacy product
4. Recognized as GRAS by the US.FDA
5. Legislated as Food for specified health uses FOSHU in Japan
6. Recognized as General Food ingredient by AQSIQ china and Ministry of Health
7. Recognized as Food Fortifier
Physico chemical properties of FOS
1, Prolong the food shelf life;
2, Prevent food from turning acid for less moisture absorption;
3, More stable under heating;
4, Mild and clear sweet
Physica Functions of FOS
1,FOS is dietary fiber
FOS will not undergo browning in the presence of heat and amino acids because they are non-reducing sugars,but it is absorbed in large intestine. FOS has many physiological functions, promote peristalsis, control blood sugar level and reduce blood lipid.
l) FOS is by definition the dietary fiber.
2) β-(2→1) glycoside bond connects the molecules, not digested by the digestive fluid. 3) FOS is almost not absorbed by the intestine.
FOS has many physiological functions, promote peristalsis, control blood sugar level and reduce blood lipid.
2,FOS is Prebiotic
Prebiotic by Gibson and Fuller:“non-digestive food compound, which can selectively stimulate the growth/activity of one or more colonic bacterium. There is the healthy effect for host. FOS completely meets the prebiotic definition in the following areas:
1) FOS is almost not being digested in the small intestine.
2) FOS is selectively used by the bifidobacteria inside the colon, promote its growth/activity and balance intestine bacteria level.
3) FOS has a number of beneficial functions: promote peristalsis, strengthen immune system, reduce bad bacteria, decrease blood lipid & cholesterol, increase mineral absorption, enhancement of calcium absorption, promote good bacteria to from lots of vital vitamins, resist growth of oral disease and etc..
|Appearance||Light yellow translucent and sticky liquid||White or light yellow powder|
|Powder size||---||40 mesh|
|Impurity||No visible impurity|
|Smell||Special FOS smess|
|Taste||Good sweet taste and no odor|
|Water content||----||5.0% max|
|Dry matter(solid material)||75% min||--|
|Total FOS(on dry matter basis)||50||55||80||90||95||50||80||90||95|
|Arsenic||0.3 mg/kg max|
|Lead||0.5 mg/kg max|
|Total Bacteria number||1000 cfu/g max|
|Yeast||25 cfu/g max|
|Moulds||25 cfu/g max|
|Pathogenetic germs(salmonella, shigella, staphylococcus)||None|